Grange Rd, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16
Take a guided tour of this wonderful country house. Hear the story of how the original 17th Century house, called The Grange was purchased in 1764 by David La Touche of French Huguenot origin, extended, and renamed Marlay, and was then sold in1864 to Robert Tedcastle, the well known Dublin coal merchant.
The Tedcastle family lived at Marlay until 1925. In 1925 Philip Love (a market gardener, who at one time was the largest tomato producer in Ireland) acquired the House.